Monday, February 13, 2012

change is stressfull


   On the face of it, my life is good.  I have a job lined up but I don't have to start working until the state government gets off it's butt and sends me paperwork.  My mother claims to be willing to keep me as a house guest for at least the next couple of months.  But I hate not knowing what is going on.  HATE it. Cannot stand it.  I really want to be able to start work (although I'm also worried that the job won't be a good fit or they'll hate me or I'll be terrible at it).  I want to be settled.  I want to just skip forward a couple of months to when I am settled into a routine at work, have an apartment that is at least partially furnished, maybe I'll have started dating, stuff like that.  I do not like not knowing!  Where am I going to live? (this is a highly controversial subject with both of my parents right now)  How much is my take-home pay actually going to be? (I've used multiple online calculators and gotten wildly differing results)  Will I actually manage to be financially independent of my parents in time for my 30th birthday? (991 days from now but, you know, looming)  BLARG!


No comments:

Post a Comment